1. Home is... ?
Home is where the person that I want to return to is… over and over again.
2. What are you working on at the moment?
I always worked as a freelancer. My job is my passion and I don’t really feel like I am working as I’m always having fun with my job, lucky me! I also consider myself as a content creator, I do enjoy creating new things.
3. Most unforgettable lingerie moment good or bad?
I think it was bad but turns out it was actually a good experience. I remember the first time I bought cheap lingerie, and it looked and felt cheap! Haha! Now I understand why lingerie is such an art, I learnt over the years to respect and appreciate it.
4. Earliest London memory...
Had a swim at Hampstead Heath bathing pond.
5. What have you found most challenging in 2020 and any good memories from this year?
I think we all all found that 2020 was the most challenging year. What is happening on our earth and the world was frightening. But I think it was an alarm for us to learn and to understand our people and environment better.
6. Best piece of advice you've been given?
7. What made you start your MUA career?
I realised my passion since I was 7 maybe. I started doing my mum’s makeup, since then every time I saw someone’s face I started to imagine what I want to do with their face. My imagination grows bigger and I always want to learn more about makeup.
8. What can we find in your makeup bag at all times?
Lipstick is my saviour, really. You will find a lipstick in any of my bag/purses.
9. What are your biggest insecurities and how have you overcome or are overcoming them?
Sometimes I never feel enough. I feel like I am always going to disappoint the people that I love most. I’m trying to overcome them by feeling grateful, telling myself that I am enough. I also pep talk myself that I am not everyone’s cheerleader and cannot make everyone happy.
10. What are you most looking forward to in 2021?
Happiness and health for the world.