1. Home is...
where family is
2. What are you working on at the moment?
I am making women more beautiful and confident with my job.
3. Most unforgettable lingerie moments good or bad?
Always good moments hehe probably choosing my lingerie for a wedding day
4. Earliest London memory...
Arriving in London 11 years ago alone and don’t speak English, it was a challenge
5. What have you found most challenging in 2020 and any good memories from this year?
Most challenging in 2020 was probably not being able to work for 6 months when you are a workaholic and plenty of great memories with my family in the same 6 months
6. Best piece of advice you've been given?
You can do anything if you believe in yourself.
7. What made you start your lash business? Can you tell us any crazy or funny client stories?
I always was dreaming about opening my own salon and making women feel and look beautiful and to bring confidence in their life. It was a long way and a big change in career for me... I used to be a dentist so going from a dentist to a beautician but now I can tell that I am 100% happier because I am following my dream. Crazy in a good way when your ladies like your job on their lashes so much so they are flying from states just to make sure you will do their lashes. It's also a good feeling when someone books lashes with another technician and after realizing they don't like it, they want lashes with you and book the same day with you and don’t want to take off previous lashes but still apply new ones.
8. What are you currently passionate about?
Beauty and fashion
9. How has the pandemic affected your business this year and what are you doing to stay positive and motivated to keep your business going?
To stay positive it’s a choice of mind and I prefer to have but as many of us, the pandemic affected our lives a lot, cannot predict how my business will be next year as I lost a lot of clients due to their financial situation. Staying positive as we are all in the same boat and looking forward to a good beginning of 2021
10. What are you most looking forward to in 2021?
Looking for new opportunities and to grow my business.
11. What is the proudest moment in your life?
My proudest moment is when I became a mother.
12. How has being a mummy during quarantine and lockdown been?
It’s been amazing, as 3 of us were all at home all the time, we spent a lot of quality time together, playing, baking, walking in a park and all the time we were working we finally compensated and became even closer than we used to be.