Help to make our new store opening in London's Kings Cross this October the best lingerie buying experience in the UK. The job role is expansive and exciting with room to grow and evolve as the brand does. You will develop the team working alongside you and organise the store in order for it to reach it's full sales potential. Initiatives will be key to motivating you and your team and delivering sales targets.
You will be the touchpoint between the instore customers, staff and our brand ethos. Facilitating our brand strategy and maintaining a positive and enjoyable retail experience for the customers and the sales staff alike. You will be setting commercial targets, plus driving development and product knowledge across all levels. You will need to set the bar high when it comes to following policies, VM, stock management and training. This store will be your baby, you will make sure the store and staff are always ready for trading and that any promotional or marketing activities we come up with as a team are actioned with passion and fun.
- Customer service and staff incentive management.
- Merchandising the store.
- Bra fitting.
- Host and manage in store events.
- Creating and managing the ROTA.
- Staff holidays/sickness.
- Keeping on top of staff appearance / uniform
- Social calendar of local events for Beija to participate in.
- Advising when non Beija products are running low.
* Ability to make people feel comfortable. * Able to read the level of assistance a customer wants. * Well presented with an eye for fashion and retail. * Confidence to communicate with senior members of the team. * VM skills and initiative. * Experience in managing rota and staff matters. * Confidence in ensuring the sales team are always well presented. * Adaptable. * Motivational. * Passionate about achieving KPIs and driving results.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add 'Job Application: Store Manager' to email subject.
As soon as possible.
Competitive with benefits.