We're after a person to help us get seriously organised. Based at our new store in London's Kings Cross you will facilitate web orders and assist customers who purchase via our online store. The management of stock will be your responsibility, and procedures that you implement along with Beija senior staff members to ensure best practise will be yours to maintain.
The job role requires a seriously high level of organisation plus customer servicing capabilities ensuring our online customers have a wonderful shopping experience. You will be capturing and sending out the web orders and processing returns. Arranging international shipments, plus product call ins from press and stylists. You will then work on the shop floor as a sales assistant, with the stock room under your watchful and critical eye. You will keep the accounts team updated with your daily operations involved with maintaining inventories and solving inconsistencies.
- Process web orders.
- Process refunds.
- Customer service.
- Stock room logistics.
- Sales assistant till end of day.
- Handover to evening shift.
- Receiving Beija product deliveries.
- Advising on quality issues with Beija team.
- Resolving stock discrepancies.
- Stocking up on packaging and mail room supplies.
- Ordering press product call ins.
* Shopify Experience is key. * Mathematical abilities, to work out complex refund, part refund, exchanges and discounts. * Able to work out what the customer needs and how to give it to her. * Demonstrable experience in stock control and inventory. * Experience using the back end of a website. * Confident using mail systems. * Eager to source and learn new technologies to improve the online customers experience and the efficiency of our internal procedures.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add 'Job Application: Stock room Manager' to email subject.
20th October 2018.
Competitive with benefits.